Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unbelievable

OK folks, I said that I wasn't going to do this. I rode Barack Obama pretty hard during the elections; and I got a little wound up when he became the President-elect by pointing out his lack of official documentation as to whether or not he was qualified to become the president. I went a bit tilt when he reversed the abortion thing banning our relief workers from providing abortions overseas. (I almost forgot how I kind of cut loose over that Veteran issue ~ but you've got to admit it, that one was deserved!)

But, I didn't say anything a couple of weeks ago when England's Prime Minister came to meet with President Obama and Obama was too busy to give the man the time of day. But he did send the Prime Minister home with a consolation prize consisting of a stack of DVD's (that could have been purchased at the Blockbuster down the street and was virtually worthless because our videos don't play in England's electronics). I even kept my tongue yesterday when it was reported that upon visiting the Queen of England, President Obama gave her an ipod as his official greeting gift. But, there's a new video out on youtube that just has to be seen.

Today when the G20 meetings were coming to a close and everyone was gathering for the last goodbye, the leader of the biggest superpower of the free world bowed to the king of Saudi Arabia. Not just an exaggerated nod ~ but a full scale down to the waste, look the fella in the belly-button bow.
"G-20 Summit: Family Photo"

I'm not an overly proud person. I don't have a racist bone in my body. But, does anyone besides me feel that this is terribly wrong? Not only does this man not know his "heads-of-state etiquette", but by bowing he has officially shown the world, as our leader, that America is submissive to the Saudi government.

Isn't it time for folks to wake up and smell the coffee? In less than 100 days ...

OK, I'm going to close for now. But, mark my words ~ we are in for trouble like we've never seen it before. And where will our "leader" be then?

May the Lord bless you, and may He have mercy on this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment